- 6 LOKASI PERCUTIAN UNIK DI MALAYSIA
- CARA MAKAN BUAH DELIMA YANG BETUL... BUKAN JUS DELIMA OK..
- HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 14 LOKASI PERCUTIAN UNIK MALAYSIA MENGIKUT NEGERI
- KENAPA MENGANDUNG ANAK LUAR NIKAH SENANG BERSALIN?
- SENARAI PENUH MAKANAN YANG BAKAL DIKENAKAN GST
- FURLA HANDBAG MURAH
- KENAPA SELUAR DALAM LELAKI DIJUAL DI DALAM KOTAK & WANITA BERSELERAK
- RESEPI - BERGEDIL SARDIN
- DATO' FAZLEY: TURUN 18KG TANPA SENAMAN
25 March 2015
LOS ANGELES, (MLP) - Cult sci-fi TV show "The X-Files" is ready to hit the screen for six new episodes after 13 years.
According to Fox, the winning series which ran for nine seasons, or over 200 episodes (1993 and 2002) will begin its production this summer with the original casts.
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will be back as FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.
“I think of it as a 13-year commercial break,” the show’s creator and executive producer Chris Carter said. “The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”
Media reports, the series follows the adventures of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents Scully and Mulder, who investigate the mysterious cases blamed on paranormal phenomena.
This global hit series won 16 Emmy Awards and five Golden Globe Awards.
p./s: baru je cakap kat hubby lama dah tak tengok cite x-files he3 nampaknya dapat la nonton lagi =)