GENG LENSA HIDUP

22 March 2010

WHY I'M BECOME A BLOGGER

salam
cis!!!
mau mengade cakap omputih...
aku saje test power...
ngeeeeeeeeeeee.....

why i'm become a blogger??
finally after one year...
i think deeply..
i know and find why i'm become a blogger

i have been thinking of doing this a long time ago..i asked some of friends the reason they are blogging..many gave me a common answer: "to share our thoughts, and experiences with others." fuuhhhh..that's not really a convincing answer, tho..then, what does really encourage me to have my own blog? here are my reasons:

i'm bad in writing..
perhaps, my writing skills would be improving after tonnes of posting.

i
'm lacking of expressions..
it is absolutely true that I can't even describe myself in more than 5 minutes. hopefully, by blogging, i could express myself in a more enthusiastic way. expressing myself in a way that people could understand me better.

m
y instinct told me to do so..
yeah, it is true that sometimes you need to believe in your inner thought.your subconscious mind would never tell lies =)

but here.. i'm really tired to change some of letter become capital letter... here i know i can't become a good writer =P

aku yang malas......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...